As accounting professionals, the firm is designed to provide practical and effective accounting solutions to small-medium-sized businesses and individuals. As the scope of work increases, the firm faces many challenges that stand in the way of its business operations and continuity. Scaling their business while being committed to delivering excellence, renders their IT solutions in need of an update.
An updated IT strategy could help them scale their business and keep their assets secure.
- IT support that secures remote working capabilities.
- Ability to share files and critical information securely.
- Enabling their workers to collaborate effectively.
- Helping clientele with remote access setup with a backed-up cloud resource
- Access to a secure network that provides the ability to work remotely.
- We set up and configure cloud solutions to help with remote work from anywhere in the world.
- Provide the ability to allow clients and users to share essential files and documentation without having to email critical documents.
- For a fuller, secure and collaborative work environment away from the office, we implemented Microsoft Teams.
As a result of these remote work solutions and cloud-computing services, we successfully helped the firm shift to a hybrid working setup. We helped them transition to remote working conditions during the pandemic in 2020. The implementation of Microsoft Teams allowed them to work in a collaborative setup seamlessly. Sharing files using the cloud setup has made sure critical data exchange between users and clients is secure.
Connected 360 has been proud to associate with companies and make their IT pain points dissolve for a seamless working experience.