This high-profile financial service organization based in Mississauga had no prior backing in terms of IT support. Given that, they had no way of detecting whether their systems were out of harm’s way, or had been compromised at any point previously.
Getting the right IT and cybersecurity plans sorted would help minimize any potential threats. Apart from non-existent IT, they were looking for a strategic partnership and wanted to transition from the Google Suite to Microsoft 365.
They also required a solid plan in place for network management, internet and intranet backup, and data security. In addition, they had no password management system in place to provide their workers with secure access to their applications.
After a thorough IT review and evaluating their requirements, here’s the plan and approach we went with.
- A full helpdesk was put in place to support the firm with its day-to-day requests and issues management.
- We helped them migrate successfully from Google workspace to Microsoft 365.
- Successfully set up Microsoft teams with variant levels of access for teams based on their requirements.
- Set up advanced deployment methods using AutoPilot and EndPoint Manager to easily deploy new PCs with the auto installation of applications and security.
- We deployed a new and strong network to enhance security.
- Implemented a password manager.
Using indicators that were gathered after deploying this new approach to IT security, our IT security experts deemed that the open vulnerabilities in the system were mended. We replaced the traditional antivirus security system with one best suited to the company’s needs. It helps stop any plausible threats before they can cost harm to critical data.
Connected 360 is proud to associate with companies and make their IT pain points dissolve for a seamless working experience.